Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY 2010 2nd. Day Birding.

It is the day 2 of holiday I go birding at the same place. The day is not as good as day 1 due to sun heat that may be causes the birds move away to colder places. I do birding under trees shade and I can not stand standing under the sun because the heat fall on my face just like burning me. Though the situation as such I am happily birding as day 1 because I find new birds that I can add to my bird list. Happy birding.

Brown Fulvetta

This is my new bird.
Finsch's Bulbul

This bird is really making me like crazy. I can hear loud sound of noise from it but hard to show itself up. Keep on finding it, I can not find it but its noise so near to me. Hell!! My lifer!!!
White-rumped Shama

Find these birds for 2nd. time.
White-bellied Yuhina

First bird of the day captured.
Grey-rumped Treeswift.

No comments:

Post a Comment